November 4, 1933: “Lieut. Com. Taylor, who has been in charge of Deadman camp since the departure of Major Copthorn several weeks ago, and Lieut. Tomlinson, acc ompanied the men. Fifty-nine men, in charge of Lieut. Paul Long, remained at the camp and will continue the projects which have not yet been completed, and which include the Staley mountain lookout station.” (The Colville Examiner)
June 6, 1936: “Wendell Heide was at the look-out station on Mt. Stahley for a few days during the electric storm.” (The Colville Examiner)
Activated: March 27, 1942; Deactivated: July 1, 1943. Seattle Filter Center.
October 7, 1944: "Four peaks were occupied by men and their wives. These included Mr. and Mrs. V.L. Stevens of Northport on Stahley.” (The Colville Examiner)