Activated: October 21, 1942. Olympia Filter Center.
May 1, 1944: Aircraft Warning Service Station 'Baker 6-0' consisted of two portable 8 x 16 buildings supplied using AWS funding on private, verbally leased land managed through the Olympic National Forest. At the end of service the structures were abandoned and lease ended because there were no plans for future use. (Report of Aircraft Warning Service Stations)
Not dated: 10 x 10 wood frame portable ground house on the Quinault Ranger District. (Lookout Station - Structural Inventory)
Two separate sites unclear as to which was AWS and which was for fire observation.