May 1, 1944: Aircraft Warning Service Station 'Charlie 3-3' utilized existing facilities owned by the State of Washington. The AWS added no other improvements and expended only labor on the site. At the end of service the site was retained by the State, continuing it's use as a fire detection point. (Report of AWS Stations, May 1, 1944)
1963: A timber tower with a Department of Natural Resources type live-in cab constructed.
1962-64: A replacement lookout tower was erected on Dow Mountain in Mason County. (4th Biennial Report of the Washington Department of Natural Resources)