1936: A 84-foot treated timber tower was constructed. (Division of Forestry Annual Report)
1936: 84' treated timber tower with L-7 cab, cabin. West end spur ridge. (Kresek)
1939: The territory once viewed from the High Rocks Lookout was taken over by the Blue Mountain Lookout when the former was discontinued. (32nd Annual Report of the Washington Forest Fire Association)
1940: "The use made of the Association Bulldozer is not confined to fire work alone. Thus, a road was located and built up to the Blue Mountain Lookout, in Snohomish County. Very little additional work will make it an all weather road. The Lookout man at this station had to pack his supplies up approximately one mile of trail with a grade of 30 per cent in places. The new location of now allows the use of automobiles and greatly increases the usefulness of the Lookout man." (33rd Annual Report of the Washington Forest Fire Association)
Activated: March 8, 1942; Deactivated; October 16, 1943. Seattle Filter Center.