August 14, 1914: “The local forest service is doing a great deal of extension service this summer. Just now a new out-look station is being built at Bodie Mountain on the Three mile Spur. The new telephone line to this point is completed and the tower well under way.” (The Republic News-Miner)
October 2, 1914: “Forest Ranger E. W. Wheeler of Bodie Station has been detailed for work in the office of the Colville Forest Service here.” (The Republic News-Miner)
August 9, 1930: “Ranger Wiltz of Chesaw while on a trip packing supplies to Bodie mountain received a bad axe cut to his foot.” (The Wenatchee Daily World)
September 26, 1930: “Mike Moran is in charge of a crew of men, is building a lookout house at Bodie, which is situated on Torodo creek. Here an obsolete house is being remodeled and a 16-foot tower will be built which will give a better view of the surrounding country with visibility improved. The living quarters will be more adequate when the building is finished.” (The Republic News-Miner)
September 26, 1930: “Mike Moran will have the Lookout on Bodie Mountain completed within a short time.” (The Republic News-Miner)
Activated: July 25, 1942; Deactivated: July 1, 1943. Seattle Filter Center.
July 1, 1943: Aircraft Warning Service Station "Queen 9-0" was deactivated. The station utilized existing facilities owned by the Chelan Nation Forest, additional improvements by the AWS included sleeping quarters and woodshed. At the end of service the station reverted back to the Forest Service. (from: Report of AWS Stations, May 1, 1944)