Activated: March 9, 1942; Deactivated: October 15, 1943. Portland Filter Center.
October 15, 1943: Aircraft Warning Service Station 'Oboe 3-2' was inactivated. The AWS had utilized existing facilities owned by the Columbia National Forest. Improvements added, using AWS funds, were sleeping quarters and a woodshed. At the end of service the site was retained by the Forest Service for continued use as a fire detection point. (Report of the Aircraft Warning Service Stations. May 1, 1944)