June 15, 1935: Panorama photos taken by George Clisby.
Aircraft Warning Service Station 'Baker 7-3' utilized existing facilities owned by the Olympic National Forest. The AWS added a 8 x 16 cabin to the improvements. At the end of service the site was retained by the Forest Service for its original purposes. (from the May 1, 1944 Report of AWS Stations)